Friday, 25 July 2014

Poll: What Should the Title for the Pixel Art Book be?

The Pixel Art Book is nearing the end of it's development. With this being said, I have taken in many suggestions for the book's title idea. Thanks to some folks over at Slime Salad, the title suggestions have been narrowed down based off of their search engine uniqueness. If you'd like to help vote on the books title, the poll is located here. The poll will be over at 4:03 pm (CST) tomorrow, so get your votes in promptly.

I'm excited to say that most of the art for the book has been submitted to me. I am just starting to organize, and format all of the art pieces. I am still waiting on a few submissions, but it looks like I should have enough pieces to get this compilation published!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!